Steps 1-7 are for pre-purchasing credits. If you are using credits previously purchased or given by US ClubSoccer, please proceed to step 8.
1) Log in to your account (How to Login)
2) Click on the Registration Billing account on your dashboard
3) Click on change payment method
4) Enter your credit card details and click Change Payment Method
5) Click on New Payment
6) Enter the amount of credit you would like to purchase and click PAY
7) You will now have a negative balance on file which represents your purchased credits. Any player registration from your club will automatically draw from this amount when paying for a US CLUB player registration. When the balance runs low, you will be prompted to pay by credit card.
NOTE: You must enter the amount that will cover the entire balance of the players you want to register. If your credit is lower than the amount owed, the amount you currently have on your credit will not deduct from the amount owed.
8) Go to Club Management - Registrations and click Pay Now to pay your Balance. If you have enough credit, you will choose the Account Credit option to draw the money from your pre-paid credit.