A coach/manager can enter a player ID's for a player's role so that they appear on a match card. The player ID must be inputted to the player's organization role and not the team role in order for it to appear correctly.
- Log in to your coach/manager account and then click the "Team Management" button
- Then click on the name of the team that you are working on.
- Click on the "Rosters" button for the team
- Click on the name of the player that you're working on
- Click on the "Roles" button for that player
- Locate the listed role for the organization and not for the team and then click on the "Edit" button
- Enter the player's ID number in the "ID Number" box and then click "Save"
As long as this number was entered into the organization role, the number will now reflect on any match cards. As a result, this number should also be the same one that is on that player's ID Card from the official rostering event.