As a club admin, you have the ability to refund any payments that have been made and zero out the balance for any future scheduled payments. If you remove a team/player registration, you must also remove/adjust any corresponding billing.
- Access your admin dashboard open the "Billing" module and then click on "Accounts".
- Next, click on the billing account that you're working on.
- Scroll down to the payments section and click on "Refund" for any past payment(s) that were made.
- For each payment click the blue "Refund" button to complete that reimbursement.
- Once all refunds have been completed, you next will need to adjust any future payments that are scheduled.
- From Billing > Accounts, click on the billing account that you're working on.
- For any upcoming payments that are showing as scheduled, you'll want to click on the "Edit" button
- You'll next be able to adjust the amount to $0 and make any notes needed. It is recommended to adjust this way as opposed to deleting so that the record of the adjustment can be kept.
- Once the adjustment is completed, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.