Definitions of status labels of background checks. For any of these status', a user can click into the link of the Background Check ID in order to view further details.
1. Pending- This status is indicating that the check is in progress. A standard check typically takes 3-5 business days to be completed.
2. Approved - Background check has been cleared and user has fulfilled the requirement.
3. Review - Status indicates at the Background Check is under further review
4. Review International Report - Indicates that user has a check that is coming from another country. For this status, expect a more lengthy processing time for the check.
5. Consents Declined - User has not given permission for the background check to be completed through the applicable quick app process.
6. Denied - Background check has not been cleared and user is not approved. For additional questions contact your governing association.
7. Exception - There is incomplete information provided on the check. Contact your governing association for more details.
8. Unpaid - A payment is needed in order to submit the background check.
9. Errors - There is invalid data provided and user can click on the ID number for the check to view details of the error.
10. Withdrawn - Closed - Background Check has been cancelled and need to contact governing association.
11. No Quick App Response - User has failed to reply/access the provided link to the quick app to complete step to of the background check process.