An event director can access the team registrations page and edit/update which coaches are listed as "Primary" and "Assistants".
1. From your club/organization dashboard page, access your event by clicking on "Scheduling" and then "Events".
2. Locate your event and then click on the event name
3. Click on the "Access and Options" button
4. Under "Associated Club Roster Permissions" locate the check box for "Allow Coaches and Managers to Change Title" and ensure that it is checked to enable the ability to change coach titles.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the "Access and Options" page and locate and click on the "Save" button
6. Next locate the "Team Registrations" button for your event and click on it
7. From the list of teams, locate the team that you're editing a "Primary" or "Assistant" label and you'll notice that the name of the coach that is currently listed as "Primary" will be listed. Click on the name of that coach, which is a link
8. Under the "Title" for each coach, you can update which one is listed as "Primary" by clicking on the drop down and then choose the appropriate title
9. Once that you have labeled the coaches as desired, you can click the blue save button to keep your changes
10. When updating is complete, the primary coach name listed should reflect accordingly on the "Team Registrations" page
*Note that this is a critical step in the process for the Coaches Conflict tool to work as intended. Each team should only have one "Primary" coach listed, and then that coach will reflect for that team in the coaches conflict report.