Club Administrators can use the filters to identify which players within their organization need to complete the Safe Sport requirement.
- Access the player list by going to "Club Management" and then "Players"
- Add and select the following filters:
- Player Affiliate Name: Choose Affiliation
- Player Safe Sport: Not Created means the course has not been started. (Pending means the parent has signed the SafeSport acknowledgement, but the player has not completed the course. Review means the governing body is currently reviewing the certificate of completion and should be approved soon. Denied means the player completed the wrong course, or has mismatching names between the certificate and Got Sport. All are considered incomplete.)
- Player Age on Date: 7/31/2022 (last day of the current season)
- Player Age: 18
- Click Search
This will return any players that will turn 18 prior to the end of the season and if the affiliate organization is requiring Safe Sport for those individuals, each of them will need to complete this requirement for the season.
You can then select all and then send message as desired.