In order to be able to submit a ranking related inquiry, a user will need to have a coach/manger role attached to their profile. If you are not a coach/manager you will need to contact your team coach/manager to submit any and all rankings requests.
1. Login to your account with these instructions: https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038501993-Login-How-to-Log-in-to-your-Account-.
2. Within your account dashboard, locate and click on the "Forms" button:
3. The rankings form requests will be at the top of the list and for the "GotSport Team Ranking Support Ticket", click on the "Start" button.
4. Select the coach/manager profile from the list of family members and click the "Register" corresponding with that user:
5. Ensure that all of the profile contact information is correct and click save:
6. Provide the organization and team that the inquiry is referring to and then click continue:
7. Please provide the exact team name as it appears in GotSport, as well as the GotSoccer ID if available. Please also provide the currently age and the gender of the team as well as exact details such as the specific name of the event/flight/division that you are referencing and then click "Save":
8. Once completed, you will then see a confirmation that it was submitted and our rankings team will be able to review and respond:
9. Once a response has been provided, you will be provided an email notification. You can then access your account and go to "Forms" and then "Past Forms" to see the form that was completed. Any comments that have been sent back will be able to be red by clicking on the blue button with the "1" in it:
10. After you click on the blue button, here is the window to read the comment: