Players/Coaches who are under the age of 18 will need parent consent to complete Safe Sport and then will need to login to take the course.
1. The parent/guardian will need to login to their account and locate the "family" button and click on it
2. Locate the name of the child who needs to take the course and click on the name
3. The "Email/User ID" for the child should be verified/updated so that it will match the email that will be input on the Safe Sport site in step 8.
4. From the child's profile, click on the "Dashboard"
5. Under requirements, you will see the Safe Sport option. Click on "More Info"
6. Prior to the course being able to be completed, a parent consent page must be filled out. When done, click "Submit"
7. Once this has been submitted, complete steps 1-4 to go back to the Safe Sport requirement and then click on "Start Course" for the child to be able to take the course
8. At that point, you will be taken to the Safe Sport site to provide the child's information and allow them to complete the course
9. Upon completion of the course, go back to the child's profile and click "Dashboard" again
10. Click "More Info" next to the Safe Sport requirement
11. Click on the "Check Records" button for the system to recognize the completed course.
***If the Check Records button is not recognizing that the course has been completed, first check that the e-mail input on the Safe Sport site matches the "Email/User ID" of the player's profile.