The SafeSport requirement within GotSport should have a "Check Records" Button. This should Auto Sync the records and change the status to fulfilled. For the Check Records button to work properly, the First/Last name email needs to be identical on both GotSport and SafeSport. For example, Tom and Thomas will not properly sync the record.
If the Check Records button does not sync the certificate, the user will need to upload the certificate manually. This article will demonstrate how to find the certificate, and where to upload it.
If you have any questions for SafeSport, you can contact them through this link: SafeSport Contact Us
How to Print/Download a Certificate:
How to Upload the SafeSport Certificate:
- Log into your GotSport account and Click Dashboard
- Click Details next to SafeSport
- Click the "Show SafeSport Upload Form" button
- NOTE*** If you DO NOT see the upload button. Please work with your club/organizational admin to reach out to your governing body, as they're the ones who will need to approve the certificate.
- Select your Completion Date and upload the document as a .PDF
- The status should change from Pending to Review
- The Governing Body/Association will now need to manually approve the certificate.
- Please reach out to your club/organizational admin for help to reach out to the governing body to request manual approval
- ***NOTE GotSport does not have the permission to approve any risk management requirements, including SafeSport, as we are not a Governing Body/Association.