While other behind-the-scenes improvements have been and continue to be made, this page highlights some of the recently launched and forthcoming functionality in GotSport that is applicable to US Club Soccer members. In addition to the below, you can view a general list of recent updates in GotSport on this page.
- Jun 7, 2022 | Populated Saved Reports in the Club Management --> Players page of all all US Club Soccer member organizations. The populated filters related to the SafeSport and Sex Offender Registry (SOR)-Disqualification-Suspension Review (Players) certification by member org admin requirements.
- Jun 2, 2022 | Seasonality is now displayed in a user's risk management requirements "detail" view.
- Jun 2, 2022 | Enhancements to the SafeSport "Check Records" functionality and notification.
- Jun 1, 2022 | Improvements to Affiliation & Competitive Level. Several enhancements were made to require Affiliation & Competitive Level when adding a new individual to Club Management --> Players, Coaches and Managers, and also to reduce the number of instances of an Affiliation & Competitive Level mismatch.
- Jun 1, 2022 | Improvement to the US Club Soccer Registration/Passcards & Rosters registration event flow. All teams registering in 2022-23 will select the same US Club Soccer registration event, before then defaulting or selecting an applicable league registration event, if applicable. This will reduce confusion of multiple US Club Soccer Registration/Passcards & Rosters registration events being displayed on the initial page.
- May 26, 2022 | In Roster Builder, a message indicating all outstanding requirements is now displayed. Previously, only one outstanding requirement was displayed, even if others were also not completed.
- May 26, 2022 | The green [$] button in Roster Builder was replaced with a [Refresh or Purchase] button, for clarity.
- May 24, 2022 | Enhancements to the Association and Club Merge Users tool. More specifically, this includes the addition of filters, speed, removal of capitalization sensitivity, and general logic improvements.
- May 9, 2022 | Ability to add custom instructions to risk management requirements. This allows the user to have instructions on the screen where the requirement is being completed, in addition to the separate help article/video.
- May 2022 | The 250-person limit of bulk-certifying a form as complete (ex: US Club Soccer's R002 Form) was removed.
- Apr 14, 2022 | The "QuickApp" link to complete Part 2 of the background screening application is now emailed to the applicant and available via one's dashboard immediately after Part 1 is submitted in GotSport. This allows for a continuous process and is an improvement from what was previously an up-to-30-minute delay.
- Apr 12, 2022 | Added functionality for the SafeSport requirement to "Check Records" with the U.S. Center for SafeSport's new Absorb online platform using completion code + last name match. This will increase the number of records that match between GotSport and Absorb when email addresses and nicknames are not exact matches.
- Apr 8, 2022 | Ability to print individual or multi-select passcards from Roster Builder.
- Apr 6, 2022 | Ability to filter by affiliation, competition type and seasonal year in Roster Builder.
- Apr 1, 2022 | Ability to sync SafeSport course completion (from the U.S. Center for SafeSport database into GotSport) using certificate code + last name.
This functionality is live, but adjustments to the user interface - to make the instructions more clear - are anticipated.
- Apr 2022 | Addition of eligibility / requirements columns to Association & Club Management --> Users/Players/Coaches/Managers pages:
- Eligibility Status column
- Membership Purchase/Payment Status column
- Requirements Status column
- Seasonal Year filter that applies to the Membership Purchase/Payment Status and Requirements Status columns
- Mar 22, 2022 | Roster History and Registration History is now displayed via Club Management --> Players. Currently, this is available for players only, not coaches, managers and staff. Also, "registration history" shows membership purchase only, not necessarily eligibility/registration status.
- Mar 22, 2022 | Passcards may now be printed on an individual or multi-select basis.
This functionality is available via the Club Management --> Rosters page.
- Feb & Mar 2022 | Adjustments to user dashboard, including:
- Seasonality (which now matches the views shown the Club Management and Association access
- Forms are now accessible within the US Club Soccer section of the dashboard (in addition to Requirements)
- More descriptive status indicators (to match that of the risk management report itself) were added
- Feb 2022 | Ability to submit and pay for memberships via the User page
- It is no longer required for these individuals (such as BOD members and other admins) to also be added as a Coach or Manager in order to purchase memberships.
- Instructional article: Submit and Pay for your User/Admin Memberships - US Club
- Online player release form within GotSport.
- Online player loan form within GotSport.