When issuing a refund for a program registration, Club Admins will now have the choice to zero out the invoice by issuing a credit to the billing account, or keeping the amount due if a future payment is still expected.
**An example of adding a credit would be if a player registered and the've since moved away and aren't able to complete your program and are being issued a refund. A credit should be issued as well so it doesn't show a balance due after the refund.
**An example where a credit would not be issued is if a parent accidentally paid with the wrong credit card and wants to adjust the payment method. A credit would not be issued in this case so that a balance remains after the refund is processed.
- From the organization's account dashboard, click on "Programs" and then "Program Registrations"
- From the Program drop down, select the program that you're working on
- Click on the billing account ID number for the registration that is being refunded
- Access the billing module from the top of the page:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and access the payments that have been made on the registration.
- Click on the "Refund" button for any payments that needed refunded:
- After inputting the refund details, you will then be able to select from the drop down box the option to input a credit or leave the balance due:
- This can also be done by going to the "Billing" module on the left side of the page and then clicking on payments
- Click on the refund button for the payment that is being reimbursed
- You'll then be able to choose to issue a credit or not when processing the refund