Event Directors can use the auto scheduling tools to have the system set up times/venues for matches.
1. Once you have proceeded with your event to the point of "Divisions" in these steps, the division setup is critical for when using auto scheduling tools. While at the Scheduling-Divisions screen, click on either the edit button or the name of the division button:
2. Next you will need to designate the pitch type for the respective division, the length of the game block desired (match length), as well as which pitch's the matches should be placed on.
**Note that when scheduling on pitches, matches will not be scheduled on the second pitch until the first pitch has been filled with matches between the designated Start and End times.
In the example below, Pitch 1 will have matches scheduled from 12pm-7pm before matches would then get placed on Pitch 2. If you would like all three fields to have as equal number of matches on them as possible, for the shortest duration, then the start and end time will need to be condensed.
3. You'll next proceed with steps 9-12 of the event setup.
4. Once matches have been generated, you will then next click on the "Automatic Scheduling" button:
5. Next you can set which divisions/dates/rounds that you want to do the auto scheduling. If applicable, the length of break between matches can also be set for when teams will play multiple games on a date. It is recommended that when first doing this, to do one date first to view the results of the auto-scheduling before proceeding with the remainder of the matches. When all of the desired filters have been set, click on "Apply Filter":
6. You will then see how many matches fit the filter criteria that was set and be provided the option to have the system schedule these. When ready, click on "Schedule Games"
7. Once completed, you will then see a report of how many games were scheduled and which ones were not able to be scheduled. You can then view the matches scheduled by clicking on "View Scheduled":