Any Club Admin with access to Programs has the ability to clone a program.
***Note: The seasonal year accuracy is critical to ensure that all of your registering players are signing up with the correct age placement.
- From the Club Dashboard, click on Programs and then Program List
- Locate the program that you would like to be cloned and then click on the "Copy Program" button to the right
- Click on the "OK" button
- You will now see the new program created on your list with the same name only with "COPY" added to the end
- Click on the name of the new program in order to update settings as needed
- Within the program setup page, you'll want to ensure at a minimum that you update the Name, Seasonal Year (if applicable) and dates of your newly created program.
- Once all of your settings have been updated (Registration Forms, Payment Appearance, and Features), you are now ready to publish/send out the registration link.