Any Club Admin with access to Programs within the club account has the ability to clone a program.
1. From the Club Dashboard, click on Programs and then Program List
2. Locate the program that needs to be cloned and then click on the corresponding "Copy Program" button
3. Click on the "OK" button
4. You will then see the new program created on your list with the same name only with "COPY" added to the end
5. Click on the name of the new program in order to update settings as needed
6. Within the program setup page, you'll want to ensure at a minimum that you update the Name, Seasonal Year (if applicable) and dates of your newly created program.
7. Once all of your settings have been updated, you are now ready to publish/send out the registration link.
***Note that the seasonal year accuracy is critical to ensure that all of your registering players are signing up with the correct age placement.