Club Admins have the ability to hide the player list from coaches/managers that are assigned to the team.
Note that this tool is different than the roster lock and commonly used by Admins when they are in the process of building teams and assigning players to rosters and don't want coaches/managers/players to see the placements until this is completed.
1. From the club dashboard, click on Club Management and then Teams
2. For any team that you wish to hide the player list for, click on their team name in the list:
3. Within the team profile scroll down to where the check box "Player List Hidden" is located and ensure the check box is selected
4. Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page
5. For any teams that have this setting enabled, you will see an indicator under "Player List Hidden" for the team on the list
6. From a coach/manager account, if their team's player list is hidden, then the "Roster" button will not be visible for their team and they will not be able to view the players: