Club Admins can enable a roster lock on a team. If enabled, the only way for players to be added would be in the roster builder area.
NOTE: Coaches and Managers of any teams with a roster lock will not be able to edit any rosters.
- From the Club/Organization Dashboard, click on "Club Management" > "Teams"
- For any/all teams that need to be locked/unlocked, click on the check box next to the team name and then click on "Toggle Roster Lock"
- You will now have the option to lock/unlock the roster for both Primary and Club Pass players for the team(s)
- When the settings are chosen as desired, click on the Save Button
- You will then see the lock indicator for the team(s) on the team list that will quickly let you know that these settings are in place
- When these settings are enabled, coaches/managers will see the "Add Player" button greyed out within their team roster page.
- Only Club Admins will be able to make Roster changes through Roster Builder.