Club Administrators can go to their player list and have the option to archive players as needed, which will remove them from the list of players. Steps 5-7 will demonstrate how to Unarchive the players.
**Note: When you archive players, as they complete your registration for the following season, they will automatically move from archived to your player list where they will appear.
- From the club/organization dashboard, click on Club Management-Players
- Select any/all players that you're looking to archive by clicking the check box next to their names and then click the "Archive Players"
- Click the blue "Archive" button in the window to confirm
Now, the selected players will no longer appear in the club's player list
- Though they are archived, players can still be referenced by clicking on the "Archived" module on the left side of the page
Select "User Roles" from the Archive Type dropdown list
- Here you will see a list of all archived users
- When selecting the check boxes next to their names, you'll have the option to unarchive by clicking on the "Unarchive" button