Club Administrators can go to their coach list and have the option to archive coaches as needed, which will remove them from the list of coaches. Steps 5-7 will demonstrate how to Unarchive the coaches.
**Note: When you archive players, as they complete your registration for the following season, they will automatically move from archived to your player list where they will appear.
- From the Club/Organization Dashboard, click on "Club Management" > "Coaches"
- Select any/all coaches that you're looking to archive by clicking the check box next to their names and then click the "Archive Coaches"
- Click the blue "Archive" button in the window to confirm
- The selected coaches will then not appear on the club's coach list
- Though they are archived, coaches can still be referenced by clicking on the "Archived" module on the left side of the page
- Select "User Roles" from the Archive Type dropdown list
- Here you will see a list of all archived users and when selecting the check boxes next to their names, you'll have the option to unarchive by clicking on the "Unarchive" button