- Log in to your GotSport account. (How to Login)
- Click on Club Management.
- Click on Teams.
- Click on Registration.
- Look for the registration event titled 2022-23 US Club Soccer Registration/Passcards & Rosters, then click Register.
NOTE: In a change from 2021-22, all US Club Soccer registration/passcards & rosters for 2022-23 are to be initiated through this registration event. Your league affiliation, if applicable, will be addressed on the subsequent page after clicking Register.
On the next page, one of two screens will be displayed.
1. A league-specific 2022-23 US Club Soccer Registration/Passcards & Rosters registration event, which is the default if your club/org is affiliated with the league in GotSport.
2. The general 2022-23 US Club Soccer Registration/Passcards & Rosters registration event, if your club/org is not affiliated with a US Club Soccer-sanctioned league in GotSport.
You may toggle between the options in the drop-down menu under Register Teams. If #1 above is shown but the team you are registering doesn't participate in that league, please select #2 from the drop-down.
NOTE: If your league is not listed in the drop-down on this page and you think it should be, please submit a ticket to US Club Soccer's member administration team via this link.
- Once you review and select or confirm the appropriate US Club Soccer registration event from the drop-down, choose the teams you want to affiliate. (You have the ability to use the filters to decide which teams you would like to register.)
- Choose to affiliate the selected teams or all listed teams, then click the Register button.
- Choose the correct Competitive Level for your teams, then click Save.
- Once you do that, the request to affiliate those teams with your league has been completed. Your league now has the ability to approve the affiliation request on its end.
- You can view the status of your affiliations by clicking into Club Management --> Team Registrations in the left-hand menu.