- There are two steps to submitting your background screening. Please be sure to read to the end of this article.
- Your USSSA Club Soccer requirements will appear on your dashboard once your org admin/club registrar:
- Adds you to GotSport with a role of Staff/Org Admin, Coach, Manager or Player; and
- Assigns you the appropriate Affiliation (USSSA) & Competitive Level (Girls Academy USSSA).
- Please be sure you are logging into your GotSport account using the same email address used by your org admin/club registrar.
Log in to your account (How to Login)
2) You will now be redirected to your DASHBOARD. If you are viewing your personal information, click on DASHBOARD in the menu bar, and locate the USCLUB background check requirement.
- If your status is Fulfilled for the applicable season, no further action is necessary.
- If your status is Required, Expired or something similar for the applicable season, please click Details next to the background check requirement and proceed to Step #3 below.
Click Submit New Report.
Fill out all information, review all acknowledgments, and click the checkbox for each acknowledgment if you agree. Sign your name on the signature line (works with mouse or touchscreen) and save your signature. Lastly, click the submit button on the bottom of the page to submit your report.
4) Submit PAYMENT
If your club has purchased credits for your background check, you will see the "Voucher Code" box appear, once the voucher has been entered, you will click on Submit.
If no credits are available, click "Credit Card Checkout" input your credit card information, click the "Yes Agree To Payment Terms" button, and click Pay.
Continue and submit your application via JDP, USSSA Soccer’s background screening provider
You will now receive an email from JDP and USSSA to complete part 2 of the background screening application. YOU ARE NOT DONE UNTIL YOU HAVE CLICKED ON THE LINK IN THE EMAIL AND SUBMITTED PART 2 OF THE BACKGROUND CHECK APPLICATION. The email will look like the below:
If you do not receive the email, you can access your unique background check link by:
- Repeat steps #1 and #2 above
- Click the Link button in the Quick App column next to your application submission. You will then be redirected to JDP's website to complete part 2 of the background screening application.