For any events that have pool play and then reseed to a second set of pool play matches, placeholders can be set up and once results from the first set of pools is completed, teams will populate into the next pools.
1. Within your account, click on Scheduling and then Events
2. Locate and click on the event that you're working on
3. To enable the Pool to Pool capability, first click on the Access & Options button
4. Click the check box for the setting that says "Enable pool to pool placeholders" and then click "Save"
5. Click on the "Scheduling" button
6. If your division for pool to pool hasn't been created yet, then click on "New Division"
7. Fill in the details of the division in the same manner that the initial division was done and then click "Add"
8. Once the division has been created, click on the "Seeding" button
9. In your newly created division, click on the "Add Team" button
10. Click on "New Placeholder"
11. Input your desired placeholder name in the spot that you want the team to be placed. Then choose the division that the team will come from, as well as the Bracket and finishing placement from that bracket and then click "Save"
12. Proceed with steps 9-11 for any/all teams' placeholder spots that you'd like to set up
13. Once all scores are inputted and results are updated from the matches in the initial division, the system will then "advance" each of the teams to their new designated placement that you have indicated, based upon their results.
Results have been entered
Teams are then populated
14. Once that is done, the team names will also populate on the match list and public schedule pages and you'll be able to either advance to additional pools, or have teams advance to any desired playoffs.